Saturday, January 05, 2008

U.S. Elections 2008

Here we go again! Yes, the 2008 presidential elections have come upon us. I've already missed the Iowa Caucuses, but we have already seen a change. Both Barack Obama and Mike Huckabee have won their bidding. Obama is the Democratic representative and Huckabee is the Republican representative. Super Tuesday is one month away. But the New Hampshire primary is on Tuesday, January 8th. Polls show that John McCain (Republican) and Barack Obama (Democrat) are leading coming into these primaries. Wyoming choose Mitt Romey earlier today. I'm going to be going through the California Primary election, which will be on Super Tuesday, which is Feb. 5th. I'm rooting for Obama so that he would be ready for the run going into November 2008. I really believe that the Democrats will have a monster year in this year's election. Not only that a president will go to a Democrat, but the House and especially the Senate will be retained. I see the Democrats gaining at least four to six seats. But the questions is will the Democrats reach the 60 seat mark? I'll be back next week for the Boondocks update and more politics.

No comments: